BLE-Friendly Thousand Island Dressing
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Fat
- 2 oz mayonnaise (check for sweeteners in the first 3 ingredients, I use Hampton Creek’s Just Mayo brand.
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (I prefer to steer away from ketchup because of the sugar, but you could use that instead)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely minced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely minced dill pickles (beware sugar!)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red pepper, fresh or canned (optional)
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Water to thin (if desired)
- Stir all ingredients together with a fork.
- Divide the recipe into 4 equal servings.