This yummy meal is inspired by this recipe over at Smitten Kitchen.
Roasted Veggies w/ Miso Sesame Dressing
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Veggie Serving (adjust quantity to your individual food plan)
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fat
- Any or all of the above veggies, either steamed, sautéed, or roasted.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Kale or other greens
- 1 serving Miso Dressing (1/2 of a protein serving)
- 3 oz cooked chickpeas (1/2 of a protein serving)
- 1 fat serving is included in the dressing.
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Grain Additions: Add 4 oz of sweet potatoes, potatoes, or quinoa.
- Protein Additions: Increase beans or add another protein like nuts or tempeh.
- Fat Additions: Add nuts or use oil to cook the veggies.
- Chop and cook the veggies according to your desired cooking method, either in a steamer basket or roasted in the oven at 400 degrees with a light oil spray and salt and pepper.
- Blend together all the dressing ingredients.
- Weigh out the veggies and protein, and add the dressing.
- Salt and pepper to taste.