Photo by Recipe Girl
A fellow Bright Line eater posted these the other day, thought I’d share them too! I haven’t made them yet, but they look like an excellent vehicle for yummy toppings.
This recipe comes straight from the blog Recipe Girl. I didn’t make any adaptations because they are already so simple and BLE friendly! I’ve listed the BLE category breakdown below. Check out the original post for instructions on how to make these.
These refrigerate well and can be made ahead and stored in a big stack.
BLE Notes on Quantities & Categories:
This recipe makes 6 small tortillas and is one complete protein serving and part of a veggie serving. Below are some ways to portion your tortillas:
- If you only eat 3 tortillas at a meal, this would give you half of your protein serving and you could use 1/2 of a protein serving somewhere else.
- If you only eat 2 tortillas at a meal, this would give you 1/3 of your protein serving and you could use 2/3 of a protein serving somewhere else.
Weighing The Veggies:
- You could weigh the cauliflower after steaming and squeezing the liquid out of it, before you add the eggs.
- Or, you could weigh the tortillas after baking and add that to your veggie serving. Either way is okay.
- Note this amount and count it toward your veggie serving.
- 3/4 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1/2 lime (add the zest too if you want more of a lime flavor)
- salt and pepper, to taste
*These servings reflect the BLE female weight-loss food plan. Please adjust the quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
Can’t wait to try these and explore some different toppings! What topping ideas do you have? Post in the comments below!