This is a lovely BLE breakfast “treat” for those times when you get tired of your delicious oatmeal. For this pudding, the chia seeds are counted as the grain, which is okay to do according to the BLE powers above. If you count the chia seeds this way, this recipe is one complete BLE breakfast.
Chia Breakfast Pudding
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Grain
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fruit
- 4 oz unsweetened yogurt
- 2 oz milk (I like soy, hemp, or almond milk)
- 1/2 oz nuts (I like sliced almonds, pistachios, pecans, or walnuts)
- Mix it up! Ideas to try:
- Fresh Berries
- 1 oz chia seeds
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Grain Additions: Mix in some rolled oats and make a oat/chia mixture.
- Protein Additions: Add more toppings, or more yogurt
- The night before, mix the chia seeds with the milk and yogurt. Experiment with the ratios of milk and yogurt to get the consistency you like. (You can stir in the fruit at this point if you want it mixed in, or you can add it in the morning on top)
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Add the fruit and nuts before serving.
- Enjoy your luxurious pudding in the morning, no effort required!