So simple, yet SO flavorful and delicious.
Excellent ways to eat this concoction are on the Fajita Bowl, atop a Black Bean Burger with some Guacamole, in an Ezekiel tortilla with other burrito fixings, or just atop a beautiful Bright Line salad with avocado and black beans! If you eat meat, this would also be delicious atop some white meat like chicken or fish.
Mango & Pineapple Salsa
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Fruit
- 4 oz Veggies
- 6 oz mango and/or pineapple, diced
- 4 oz diced red onion and red pepper
- 1/2 of a jalapeño pepper, seeds discarded (optional if you don’t like the heat)
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of chopped cilantro
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Chop all the fruits and veggies.
- Toss everything together.
- Can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days, but best eaten fresh.