This slight BLE adaptation of Minimalist Baker’s Vegan Caesar dressing has it all! It’s briny, creamy, garlic-y, lemony, and super satisfying!
Photo Credit: Minimalist Baker
Each Serving Contains:
- 1/2 Protein
- 4 oz plain hummus
- 1 tsp spicy mustard
- 0.5 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, to taste
- 2 tsp capers
- 3 tsp brining juice from capers jar (or pickle juice)
- 3 Tbsp fresh minced garlic, (4-5 cloves)
- Water to thin
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Blend all ingredients in a small blender cup, or mash everything together with a fork.
- Thin to desired consistency using water.
- This whole recipe makes too much dressing for one meal. That’s why it is split into two half-proteins. I use one serving at a time and use chickpeas, beans, or nuts as the rest of my protein.