This dressing is tangy, creamy, and super flavorful. I love it on southwestern-style bowls and salads.
Avocado, Lime & Cilantro Dressing
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Fat
The only thing that counts toward a BLE category in this dressing is the avocado. The rest are freebies. This makes a very generous portion!
- 2 oz avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced (or a whole lime, depending on your taste preference)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Water to thin to desired consistency
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Blend everything in a small blender cup.
- Adjust the consistency with water until pourable.
- This dressing is best the same day, but it will keep for about 2 days in the fridge.