Each Serving Contains:
- 1/4 Protein Serving
- 1/2 Fat Serving
- 2 oz (about 1/2 cup) raw cashews, soaked in water for 8 hours and drained (contributes 1 protein serving)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 oz vegan mayo (contributes 2 fat servings)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder or granulated onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley dill, cilantro, or a combination
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- Water to thin (start with 1/4 cup)
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
*These servings reflect the BLE female weight-loss food plan. Please adjust the quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Blend all ingredients except the herbs.
- Use water to thin to desired consistency if needed. It will thicken a little in the fridge.
- Add herbs and pulse briefly, but don’t blend too much or it will just turn the dressing green.
- Divide into 4 serving-size containers.