As you may know, I just recently discovered cereal. This cereal bowl is my favorite thing right now. It’s simple, but delicious, so I thought I’d share it with you all! The strawberries are really what make it. And you get the wonderful snap, crackle and pop!
Puffed Cereal Breakfast Bowl
Each Serving Contains:
- 1 Grain
- 1 Protein
- 1 Fruit
- 1 oz puffed rice, kamut, or other sugar-free puffed cereal.
- 1 oz Nut & Seed Breakfast Topping
- 4 oz total of unsweetened hemp milk (or other milk of choice) and yogurt (optional)
- 6 oz total of banana and strawberries (or other fresh fruit of choice)
- Cinnamon or vanilla (optional)
*These measurements comply with the Bright Line Eating female weight loss food plan. Adjust quantities as needed for your own individual food plan.
- Grain Additions: I add 0.5 oz of Ezekiel cereal on top for extra crunch! Or just increase puffed cereal.
- Protein Additions: Yogurt on top, and extra nuts and seeds!
- Fat Additions: More nuts and seeds!
… After milk, all mixed up! YUM!